My name is Phyllis McGahey, and I'm the new TCD Tournament Director for 2019. I hope that you're all enjoying the Holiday season!
The 2019 TCD Spring Tournament is scheduled for Thursday, February 14th.
*****IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING*****
1. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. The only refund given is for those who accidentally register twice for the tournament using PayPal. Make sure that when you register via PayPal - you print off the receipt that is sent to you. If you do not receive the receipt - chances are you did not register correctly.
2. REGISTER IN THE LEVEL THAT YOU JUST FINISHED PLAYING. For the teams that will end up moving up or down in flights, once that is finalized we will move your teams to correct level before the tournament. Register early in your current flight level to guarantee a spot. The same goes for teams playing Placement Matches to move to another level. We will know who the teams are and where they will be placed once they are finished. For the teams new to TCD who are playing in Placement Matches - please email me for instructions on how to proceed.
3. If you are unwilling to drive/play at a certain location - this may not be the tournament for you. Please understand that it is impossible to assign your team's tournament location based on your home court location and drive time. The tournament locations are assigned by flights - and the players within each flight are from all over the metroplex. So please accept your location assignment in stride and plan on some potential extra driving time for the morning of the tournament.
4. If you see that your level has "closed", fill out the mail-in registration form and mail it to me and you will be wait listed. DO NOT pick another level and register there.
5. To play in this tournament - you and your partner MUST BE on an active TCD roster. Do not register without a partner. If you and the partner that you are registering to play with - play at different levels - YOU MUST play at the higher level. EX: one plays level 10 and the other plays level 7 - you register in level 7.
Registration will close online January 23rd. Mail-in registrations will not be accepted after the January 23rd post-mark date.
I will do my absolute best to do everything I can to make this an enjoyable event for all of you! I appreciate all of you and I thank each of your for your continued support of TCD!!
2019 TCD Tournament Director